Local Move-In Corrections & Upgrades Specialists
Getting a home or business ready for sale, or to be occupied by a new tenant or buyer, can be a stressful process. If you’ve just completed an electrical inspection that didn’t go as expected, you may be facing several unplanned repairs that will be necessary to meet the NEC (National Electrical Code) standards, and to maintain your current insurance coverage.
Quest Contracting & Engineering LLC are the local experts in move-in corrections and upgrades. We go above and beyond to meet your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we are proud to offer honest, upfront quotes and fast turnarounds.
- Circuits breakers overload
- Electrical panels are not properly installed or are overloaded
- Fuse boxes need to be updated to process modern load requirements
- Aged or degraded wiring is no longer safe or up to current standards
- Sparks coming out of outlets or outlets that no longer work
- Breakers often trip
- Appliances have been updated and require more electricity than your current home system has capacity for
- Receptacles have not been properly grounded
- Unstable wire junctions
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlet installation
- Grounded outlet restoration
- Appliance rewiring
- Panel upgrades
- Circuit breaker upgrades
- Energy management upgrades
- Electrical heating system upgrades and repairs
- Electrical air-conditioning maintenance, refurbishments, and replacements
- Thermostat calibration or relocation
- Lighting control upgrades or rewiring to bring up to current codes
- Commercial electrician expertise for your business
During a free consultation with a top residential electrician, you can request a free quote for full home and commercial electrical repair services, including those not listed above.
Call us 24/7 for more information on how we can eliminate hassles and reduce expenses on any move-in corrections and upgrades—without cutting any corners.